Ivory Crackle Mushroom Shape Porcelain Knobs With Florentine Bronze Rose
- Classic / traditional design mushroom shape porcelain cupboard door knobs with a cracked design knob.
- White porcelain knob with brown ivory crackle cracks running through it and a Florentine bronze finish backplate
- This popular china knob range is ideal for use on traditional style kitchen cabinet doors, wardrobes, cupboard doors and drawers.
- Available in two sizes - 35mm diameter or a large 45mm diameter.
|Knob Diameter||Backplate (Rose) Diameter||Projection From Door|
- Knob made from porcelain china.
- Backplate rose made from a zinc alloy.
- Off white colour porcelain china knob with brown ivory coloured cracks running through it.
- Florentine bronze backplate rose - a dark brown colour with golden highlights and visible brush marks in the surface. Florentine bronze is an applied finish used to items an aged, tarnished look.
- Florentine bronze is a very good match to the antique brass finish.
Alternative Finishes Available
- White porcelain china knob with shiny polished chrome rose - (CPWH)
- White porcelain china knob with a dark midnight blue cracked design and polished chrome finish rose - (CPMC)
- White porcelain china knob with a dark midnight blue cracked design and antique steel finish rose - (ASMC)
- This handle is fitted via a M4 bolt from the rear of the door / drawer - see below diagram.
- Bolt through fixings provide a superior strong fixing allowing this knob to be fitted to tall or heavy doors.
- Comes supplied with a 25mm long bolt - suitable for use on 18mm thick doors.
- For doors thicker then 18mm, longer M4 fixing bolts are available to buy separately. (See related products below.)
- For fixing two cupboard knobs back to back on either side of a door, a length of M4 stud is required to screw the two knobs together. - See related products below.
- For face fixing a cupboard knob by screwing it directly into the front of a wooden door or drawer, a dual M4 / Wood screw is required. - See related products below.
Unit Of Sale
- These cupboard knobs are sold individually - (Each.)
|Finish||Porcelain China With Florentine Bronze|