We have moved! Our new address is Unit D Westside Business Centre, Flex Meadow, Harlow, Essex, CM19 5SR
3 Lever Economy Mortice Sash Lock - CE Marked - Fire Rated - Certifire Approved - Brass Plated
Full Description Related Products
- Economy polished brass plated 3 lever sash lock
- Basic style 3 lever cut keys - low level security.
- For use on doors that require door handles and need to be locked via a standard "chubb" style key.
- Must be used in conjunction with some form of door handle.
- Comes supplied with a brass plated (shiny finish) forend and frame mounted strike plate.
- Latch is withdrawn via a lever handle from either side of the door (handles sold separately).
- Deadbolt is locked and un-locked via the supplied cut keys.
- Solid brass deadbolt and latch.
- Medium weight spring strength ideal for use with sprung lever furniture.
- Bolt through facility for bolt together fixing lever handles and accessories at 38mm centres.
- 8mm x 8mm spindle follower (to suit standard UK size spindles).
- Patented Easy turn latch reversal mechanism. - Latch can be reversed on site without taking the lock case apart.
- Reversible and adjustable strike plate.
- Low security economy range.
- Suitable for use on internal doors in residential properties.
- Basic 3 lever cut key.
- Brass plated - (shiny finish ideal for matching with polished brass and PVD brass products).
Alternative Finishes Available
- Nickel plated.
- Available in two sizes
- 64mm case depth (44mm backset).
- 76mm case depth (57mm backset).
|Item Code||Lock Case Depth (A)||Backset To Keyhole (B)|
Standards This Product Conforms To
- Lock case tested and passed to BS EN 12209. The British / European standard requirements and test methods covering locks and latches. Classification number - 2H810F1KD2A.
- Tested and passed to BS EN 1634 the British / European standard for determining the fire resistance of door and shutter assemblies including hardware. Assessed for use on 30 minute and 1 hour timber fire doors FD30 / FD60.- Intumescent lock case liners required (sold separately).
- Certifire approved.
- CE Marked.
- Declaration of performance (DoP) - please see the additional information tab to download the certificate.
Options Available To Order
- This lock is also available to order with radius (rounded shape) forend and strike plates. Please contact us for lead times and prices.
- Intumescent sheets and lock case liners are available. Please see our intumescent fire rated products category for more details.
Rebate Kit For Double Rebated Doors
- 23012.1 - 13mm brass plated rebate kit.
Unit Of Sale
- Each - (1 x lock case supplied with forend, strike plate and 2 keys).
|Dimensions||64mm or 76mm Case Depth|
|Fire Rated||FD30 / FD60 - Fire Rated|
|Availability||Stock item - please allow 1-3 days for delivery|
Stock item - please allow 1-3 days for delivery