Architectural Quality Euro Profile Mortice Sash Lock Case - CE Marked - Fire Rated - Certifire Approved - Satin Stainless Steel
Full Description Related Products
Starting at £17.64 £14.70
- For use on doors that require door handles and need to be locked via a Euro profile cylinder.
- 47.5mm Euro centres.
- Must be used in conjunction with some form of door handle and Euro cylinder.
- Comes supplied with a satin stainless steel (brushed finish) forend and frame mounted strike plate including black plastic back box.
- Latch is withdrawn via a lever handle from either side of the door (handles sold separately).
- Deadbolt is locked and un-locked via a Euro profile cylinder (sold separately).
- Solid brass guided latch.
- Solid brass deadbolt with anti-saw rollers.
- Medium to heavy weight springing.
- Adjustable spring strength, ideal for use with sprung or un-sprung lever furniture. (Spring strength can be adjusted by simply removing a screw on the edge of the lock case).
- Bolt through facility for bolt together fixing lever handles and accessories at 38mm centres.
- 8mm x 8mm spindle follower (to suit standard UK size spindles).
- Patented Easy turn latch reversal mechanism - the latch can be reversed on site without taking the lock case apart.
- Reversible and adjustable strike plate.
- Medium security architectural range.
- Suitable for use on internal doors in residential, commercial or public buildings.
- Satin stainless steel - (brushed finish ideal for matching with stainless steel, satin nickel or satin chrome products).
Alternative Finishes Available
- Polished stainless steel.
- PVD Brass
- Florentine bronze.
- Available in two sizes
- 64mm case depth (44mm backset).
- 76mm case depth (57mm backset).
|Item Code||Lock Case Depth (A)||Backset To Keyhole (B)||Euro Centres|
Standards This Product Conforms To
- Lock case tested and passed to BS EN 12209. The British / European standard requirements and test methods covering locks and latches. Classification number - 2H810F2BA20.
- Tested and passed to BS EN 1634 the British / European standard for determining the fire resistance of door and shutter assemblies including hardware. Assessed for use on 30 minute and 1 hour timber fire doors FD30 / FD60.- Intumescent lock case liners required (sold separately).
- Certifire approved.
- CE Marked.
- Declaration of performance (DoP) - please see the additional information tab to download the certificate.
Options Available To Order
- This lock is also available to order with radius (rounded shape) forend and strike plates. Please contact us for lead times and prices.
- Intumescent sheets and lock case liners are available. Please see our intumescent fire rated products category for details.
Rebate Kit For Double Rebated Doors
- 23015.1 - 13mm satin stainless steel rebate kit for use with Eurospec architectural sash locks.
Unit Of Sale
- Each - (1 x lock case supplied with forend, strike plate and plastic back box).
|Finish||Satin Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions||64mm or 76mm Case Depth - (47.5mm Euro Centres)|
|Fire Rated||FD30 / FD60 - Fire Rated|
|Availability||Stock item - please allow 1-3 days for delivery|
Stock item - please allow 1-3 days for delivery