Cube Shape Square Cupboard Knobs - 2 Sizes - Satin Nickel
- Contemporary square, cube shape cupboard knobs with a brushed satin nickel finish.
- Cube design with a small finger recess grooved into the bottom of the knob for use as a grip to pull with.
- This popular design is ideal for use on modern units including, kitchen cabinet doors, wardrobes, cupboard doors and drawers.
- Available in 2 sizes including a small 18mm x 18mm cube and a larger 22mm x 22mm cube.
- Brushed satin nickel finish.
|Item Code||Height||Width||Projection (Depth)|
- Made from a zinc alloy.
- Satin nickel - a warm grey colour with a very slight golden tint and visible brush marks in the surface of the item.
- Satin nickel is a very close match to satin stainless steel ideal for use in kitchens.
- This item has been lacquered to help protect and maintain the satin nickel finish.
Alternative Finishes Available
- Polished chrome
- This handle is fitted via a M4 bolt from the rear of the door / drawer - see below diagram.
- Bolt through fixings provide a superior strong fixing allowing this knob to be fitted to tall or heavy doors.
- Comes supplied with a 25mm long bolt - suitable for use on 18mm thick doors.
- For doors thicker then 18mm, longer M4 fixing bolts are available to buy separately. (See related products below.)
- For fixing two cupboard knobs back to back on either side of a door, a length of M4 stud is required to screw the two knobs together. - See related products below.
- For face fixing a cupboard knob by screwing it directly into the front of a wooden door or drawer, a dual M4 / Wood screw is required. - See related products below.
- Suitable for internal use.
- For doors thicker then 18mm please purchase longer M4 fixing bolts. (See related products below.)
Unit Of Sale
- These cupboard knobs are sold individually - (Each.)
|Availability||Stock item - please allow 1-3 days for delivery|
Stock item - please allow 1-3 days for delivery