Contemporary Cylindrical Shape Cupboard Knobs - 4 Sizes - Satin Stainless Steel
- Contemporary design cylinder shape cupboard door knobs with finger groove.
- Made from solid stainless steel these knobs are a brushed / satin finish.
- Cylinder design with a small finger recess grooved into the bottom of the knob for use as a grip to pull with..
- High architectural quality range, each knob is made from solid stainless steel giving them a heavy luxurious feel.
- This popular cylindrical design is ideal for use on, kitchen cabinet doors, wardrobes, cupboard doors and drawers.
- Available in four sizes from a small 16mm diameter up to a large 30mm diameter.
|Item Code||Knob Diameter||Projection From Door|
- Made from solid stainless steel.
- Satin stainless steel - a grey colour with very slight golden undertones. The raw stainless steel has been satinised "brushed" to produce visible brush marks in the surface of the item.
Alternative Finishes Available
- Polished stainless steel - (shiny finish.)
- This cupboard knob is fitted via a M4 bolt from the rear of the door / drawer - see below diagram.
- Bolt through fixings provide a superior strong fixing allowing this knob to be fitted to tall or heavy doors.
- Comes supplied with a 25mm long bolt - suitable for use on 18mm thick doors.
- For doors thicker then 18mm, longer M4 fixing bolts are available to buy separately (See related products below).
- For fixing two cupboard knobs back to back on either side of a door, a length of M4 stud is required to screw the two knobs together. - See related products below.
- For face fixing a cupboard knob by screwing it directly into the front of a wooden door or drawer, a dual M4 / Wood screw is required. - See related products below.
- Suitable for internal use.
- For doors thicker then 18mm please purchase longer M4 fixing bolts. (See related products below).
Unit Of Sale
- These cupboard knobs are sold individually - (Each).
|Finish||Satin Stainless Steel|