Our showroom remains closed, we are dispatching orders as normal our phone lines remain open and we're offering a click and collect service.
Economy Bathroom Mortice Lock - CE Marked - Fire Rated - Certifire Approved - To Suit 5mm Spindle - Polished Nickel Plated
Full Description Related Products
- Economy mortice bathroom lock, polished nickel plated finish.
- Privacy lock for use on bathroom doors, toilets and WC doors.
- For use on doors that require door handles and need to be locked via a thumb-turn and release system.
- Must be used in conjunction with some form of door handle.
- Comes supplied with a nickel plated (shiny finish) forend and frame mounted strike plate.
- Latch is withdrawn via a lever handle from either side of the door (handles sold separately).
- Deadbolt can be locked and un-locked via a bathroom thumb-turn and release system (sold separately).
- This lock can be released from the outside in case of an emergency when used in conjunction with a turn and release.
- Only a quarter turn is required on the thumb-turn to lock and un-lock the dead bolt.
- Solid brass deadbolt and latch.
- Medium weight spring strength ideal for use with sprung lever furniture.
- Bolt through facility for bolt together fixing lever handles and accessories at 38mm centres.
- 8mm x 8mm spindle follower (to suit standard UK size door handles).
- 5mm x 5mm thumb-turn spindle follower (to suit standard UK size turn and release systems).
- Patented latch reversal mechanism. - Latch can be reversed on site without taking the lock case apart.
- Reversible and adjustable strike plate.
- Low security economy range.
- Suitable for use on internal doors in residential properties.
- Privacy lock.
- Nickel plated - (shiny finish ideal for matching with polished chrome and polished stainless steel products).
Alternative Finishes Available
- Brass plated.
- Florentine bronze - (antique finish).
- Available in two sizes
- 64mm case depth (44mm backset).
- 76mm case depth (57mm backset).
|Item Code||Lock Case Depth (A)||Backset To Keyhole (B)|
- Lever handle follower - 8mm x 8mm.
- Dead bolt follower - 5mm x 5mm.
Standards This Product Conforms To
- Lock case tested and passed to BS EN 12209. The British / European standard requirements and test methods covering locks and latches. Classification number - 2H810F-BG20.
- Tested and passed to BS EN 1634 the British / European standard for determining the fire resistance of door and shutter assemblies including hardware. Assessed for use on 30 minute and 1 hour timber fire doors FD30 / FD60.- Intumescent lock case liners required (sold separately).
- Certifire approved.
- CE Marked.
- Declaration of performance (DoP) - please see the additional information tab to download the certificate.
Options Available To Order
- This lock is also available to order with radius (rounded shape) forend and strike plates. Please contact us for lead times and prices.
- Intumescent sheets and lock case liners are available. Please see our intumescent fire rated products category for more details.
Rebate Kit For Double Rebated Doors
- ARE5005NP - 13mm nickel plated rebate kit for use with Eurospec economy locks.
Unit Of Sale
- Each - (1 x lock case supplied with forend, strike plate).
|Dimensions||64mm or 76mm Case Depth|
|Fire Rated||FD30 / FD60 - Fire Rated|
|Availability||Stock item - please allow 1-3 days for delivery|
Stock item - please allow 1-3 days for delivery