We have moved! Our new address is Unit D Westside Business Centre, Flex Meadow, Harlow, Essex, CM19 5SR
Architectural Quality Tubular Mortice Deadbolt With 5mm Follower - CE Marked - Fire Rated - Certifire Approved - Polished Stainless Steel
Full Description Related Products
- Tubular style mortice deadbolt.
- Supplied with a polished stainless steel (shiny finish) forend and frame mounted receiver plate including black plastic back box.
- 5mm follower designed for used with UK style bathroom turn & release sets.
- Twisting the follower a quarter is enough to throw and withdraw the deadbolt.
- 38mm bolt through holes allows turn and release sets to be bolted together for extra strength when fitted to the door.
- Architectural quality.
- Designed for use on bathroom doors, WC's and toilet doors
- Can also be used as a heavy duty security bolt for front and back doors when used in conjunction with the SDB5010EB key and escutcheon pack.
- Deadbolt is locked and un-locked by using a bathroom thumbturn and emergency release set.
- Solid brass deadbolt with anti-saw rollers.
- Bolt through facility for bolt together fixing furniture with 38mm fixing centres.
- 5mm x 5mm spindle follower (to suit standard UK size turn & release spindles).
- Medium security architectural range.
- Suitable for use on internal doors in residential, commercial or public buildings.
- Polished stainless stee - (shiny finish).
Alternative Finishes Available
- Satin stainless steel.
- PVD brass.
- Florentine bronze.
|Item Code||Case Depth (A)||Backset To Follower (B)|
Standards This Product Conforms To
- Lock case tested and passed to BS EN 12209. The British / European standard requirements and test methods covering locks and latches. Classification number - 3H810F-BG00.
- Tested and passed to BS EN 1634 the British / European standard for determining the fire resistance of door and shutter assemblies including hardware. Assessed for use on 30 minute and 1 hour timber fire doors FD30 / FD60.- Intumescent lock case liners required (sold separately).
- Certifire approved.
- CE Marked.
- Declaration of performance (DoP) - please see the additional information tab to download the certificate.
Options Available To Order
- This dead bolt is also available to order with radius (rounded shape) forend and receiver plates. Please contact us for lead times and prices.
- Intumescent sheets and lock case liners are available. Please see our intumescent fire rated products category for details.
Rebate Kit For Double Rebated Doors
- No rebate kit available to suit this dead bolt.
Unit Of Sale
- Each - (1 x dead bolt supplied with forend, receiver plate and plastic back box).
|Finish||Polished Stainless Steel -|
|Dimensions||64mm, 76mm, 102mm or 125mm Case Depth|
|Fire Rated||FD30 / FD60 - Fire Rated|
|Availability||Stock item - please allow 1-3 days for delivery|
Stock item - please allow 1-3 days for delivery