Flush Fitting Pull Out Ring Handle - Squash Court Style Door Handle - Polished Brass (Lacquered)
- 1812PB - Flush fitting pull out, ring pull style door handle, inset design ideal for use on doors that need to fold back against a wall.
- Also known as a squash court handle, this style of door handle is often found on squash court doors as it sits completely flush with the face of the door. (Flush style means nothing projects from the door for a player or ball to hit.)
- Designed to work with a tubular latch this item can be used as a working door handle.
- 8mm follower built into back of the ring handle to suit a UK standard 8mm x 8mm spindle.
- Available in one size only - 90mm x 90mm
- Designed to be morticed (cut) into the face of a door so it sits flush with the surface.
- High architectural quality - made in England by Croft Architectural Hardware.
- Made from solid brass this item is a highly polished shiny finish.
- This product is made to order please allow 4 weeks for delivery of this item.
|Item Code||Height||Width||Recess Depth||Recess Diameter||Backplate Thickness||Ring Pull Size (Internal Dimension)|
- Made from solid brass
- Polished brass - highly polished, shiny finish.
- This item has been lacquered to help protect and maintain the shiny brass finish.
Alternative Finishes Available
- Antique Brass
- Polished chrome
- Polished nickel
- Satin chrome
- Satin nickel
- This handle is fitted via 4 x countersunk wood screws through the face of the backplate.
- Supplied with matching wood screws.
- If fitting two flush pulls to a door (one either side) in conjunction with a tubular latch the minimum thickness door required is 35mm.
- Suitable for internal or external use.
Unit Of Sale
- This item is sold individually - (Each)
|Finish||Polished Brass (Lacquered)|
|Sold Per||Each - (Individually)|
|Availability||Made to order product - please allow 5-6 weeks for delivery|
Made to order product - please allow 5-6 weeks for delivery