Circular Flush Pull Handle With Semi Circle Half Moon Grip - Tested For Use On FD30 Fire Doors - Satin Stainless Steel
Contemporary design circular shape flush fitting, inset pull handle with half moon grip, ideal for use with sliding doors.
- Made from stainless steel this item is a satin (brushed) finish.
- Available in one size only - 89mm diameter.
- This item has to be morticed (cut) into the door to allow it to sit fit flush.
- Suitable for use on full height sliding doors, wardrobe doors and cupboard doors.
- Sleek minimal look thanks to discreet fixings. - (This item is fixed via wood screws from inside the recess.)
- Test for use on FD30 timber fire doors (please check test evidence of your fire door for compatibility).
|Item Code||Diameter||Opening Size||Recess Depth||Recess Diameter||Backplate Thickness|
- Made from stainless steel.
- Satin stainless steel - a grey colour with very slight golden undertones. The raw stainless steel has been satinised "brushed" to produce visible brush marks in the surface of the item.
- For more information and how to care for this finish please see our guide to product Finish.
Alternative Finishes Available
- Polished stainless steel - (Shiny finish).
- This handle is fitted via 2 x wood screws inside the recess of the handle.
- Screws are supplied with this item.
- Suitable for internal or external use.
- To fit this handle completely flush a minimum door thickness of 18mm is required.
Unit Of Sale
- This item is sold individually - (Each)
|Finish||Satin Stainless Steel|
|Availability||Stock item - please allow 1-3 days for delivery|
Stock item - please allow 1-3 days for delivery