Heavy Architectural Quality - Spoon End Design Window Stay - Polished Chrome
- Shiny polished chrome finish casement window stays.
- Heavy quliaty architectural range.
- Spoon end design handle.
- Traditional pattern casement window handle.
- A casement stay is the handle or “arm” that fixes to the bottom of the window to help push the window open and pull the window closed.
- The casement arm sits on pins this makes the window “stay” in position when in the open or closed position.
- Polished chrome - (shiny finish).
Available in three lengths - (Size A On The Above Diagram).
- 202mm - (8 inches) - 15324.2
- 254mm - (10 inches) - 15324.3
- 306mm - (12 inches) - 15324.1
Important Info Before You Buy
- Suitable for use on wooden windows.
- Suits standard outward opening casement windows.
- Comes supplied with fixing screws and two standard pins.
- Matching window fastener also available - 15333.1.
|Availability||Stock item - please allow 1-3 days for delivery|
Stock item - please allow 1-3 days for delivery
SKUOval Knob On Raised Edge Covered Rose£0.00 £0.00
SKUBall Knob On Plain Covered Rose£0.00 £0.00
SKUCushion Knob On Raised Edge Covered Rose£0.00 £0.00
SKUPatterdale Mortice Knob£0.00 £0.00
SKUTeardrop Mortice Knob£0.00 £0.00
SKUReeded Ball Knob On Reeded Covered Rose£0.00 £0.00
SKUReeded Cushion Knob On Reeded Covered Rose£0.00 £0.00
SKUStepped Cushion Knob On Raised Edge Covered Rose£0.00 £0.00
SKUBun Knob on Covered Rose£0.00 £0.00
SKUOctagonal Knob£0.00 £0.00
SKUOval Knob£0.00 £0.00
SKULarge Oval Knob£0.00 £0.00