Our Door Hinges Collection
G Johns & Sons provides high-quality door hinges, the perfect solution to heighten the functionality of your doors. Our door hinges are made with precision and longevity at the forefront. these hinges are designed to provide smooth operation and long-lasting performance. We have an extensive selection of door hinges including fire door hinges, pivot door hinges, rising butt hinges, parliament hinges, and much more!
Our Door Hinges Collection Includes
- We stock a large range of architectural door hinges including:
- Grade 13 ball bearing fire-rated door hinges, CE marked and tested to BS EN 1935 making them suitable for use on FD30 and FD60 doors.
- Concealed hinges including the SOSS style and Tectus ranges these hinges are mortice into the middle of the door meaning no knuckle is visible, ideal for use when creating invisible or flush doors.
- Our cabinet hinges include Blum-style clip-on kitchen hinges with built-in soft close mechanisms, these can be used on wardrobes, cupboards and cabinet doors we stock various options including, overlay, inset and 170-degree versions.
- Parliament hinges are designed for use with French doors which need to fold back on themselves through 180 degrees, our anti-thrust and broad butt versions are great door big, wide heavy doors as well.
- The spring hinges are for use on doors that need to be self-closing without the need for a separate door closer.
- Various sizes of door hinges are available including the most popular 76mm x 50mm and 102mm x 76mm.
- We also stock glass door patch fittings and door finger guards for all of your door hardware needs!
- Please click on the below categories for more detailed information on the type of hinge.