150 Degree Opening Concealed Blum Style Cabinet Hinge With Built In Soft Close
- High quality concealed blum style full overlay kitchen cabinet hinge, with 150 degree opening angle.
- Built in soft close mechanism and 3 way adjustable clip on mounting plate.
- For use with doors that overlay the carcass only. (Overlay doors sit on top of cupboard door frame.)
- High architectural quality "clip on" design with built in soft closing device. No more slamming cupboard doors, just a gentle push and the cabinet door will self close coming to a controlled soft stop.
- 3 way adjust-ability the door can be adjusted vertically (moving the door up and down) - horizontally (moving the door side to side) - in and out (moving the door from or towards the carcass)
- Heavy duty - this hinge has been tested and passed to BS 6222-22009 test level H suitable for use in high or heavy use areas.
- Sprung hinge - keeps door held closed no need for any kind of cupboard catch.
- Standard 35mm diameter cup with a 150 degree opening angle
- Comes supplied adjustable clip on mounting plate.
Suitable For Use On Overlay Style Doors Only
- Overlay hinge suitable for doors that sit on top of the cabinet carcass.
- Below diagram shows how an overlay hinge is fitted. - (Notice how the door sits in front of the cupboard frame.)
- Suitable only for doors that overlay the cabinet carcass - (see below diagram)
Clip On Design
- This hinge comes supplied with an adjustable clip on mounting plate, which allows the door to be fully adjusted and then quickly removed by simply pushing a small button at the very tip of the hinge.
- Below diagram shows how the concealed blum style hinge clips on and off from the mounting plate.
- Made from steel.
- Bright zinc plated.
3 Way Adjustable Hinge
- This overlay hinge can be adjusted in 3 directions. - (see below diagram.)
- Lateral adjustment - turning the screw nearest to cup allows the door to move side to side with a total movement of 5mm possible.
- Front to back adjustment - turning the screw at the tip of the hinge adjusts the door away from or toward the carcass with a total movement of 3.5mm possible.
- Vertical adjustment - turning the cam operated screw on the mounting plate adjusts the height the of the door up and down with a total movement of 4mm possible.
- Standard 35mm diameter cup. (Hole diameter required to be drilled into the door).
- 150 Degree opening angle ideal for use on cabinet doors that need to fold back on themselves.
Unit Of Sale
- The overlay concealed blum style cabinet hinge is sold individually. - (Each)
- Comes supplied with adjustable clip on mounting plate and screws to suit 18mm thick door and carcass.