Ball Bearing Fire Rated Door Hinges - Grade 13 - CE Marked - Certifire Approved - 120kg Weight Limit - 102mm x 76mm - Satin Stainless Steel
Full Description Related Products
- 15525.1 - Grade 13 ball bearing hinges -102mm x 76mm (4" x 3")
- Brushed (satin) finish
- One hour fire rated hinges suitable for use on internal or external timber doors
- Tested and passed to the British / European standard BS EN 1935 suitable for use on fire doors up to 120kg in weight
- Ball bearings located in the knuckle of hinge provide a smooth action, excellent strength and high wear-ability
- Stainless steel
- Satin stainless steel - (brushed finish)
Alternative Finishes Available
- Polished stainless steel
- Brass plated
- Florentine bronze
Dimension On Diagram
Standards This Product Conforms To
- Tested and passed to BS EN 1935* the British / European standard requirements and testing methods covering single axis hinges. Classification number - 4-7-6-1-1-4-0-13.
- *To meet this standard 2mm thick intumescent liners should be fitted behind each leaf of the hinge.
- Tested and passed to BS EN 1634 the British / European standard for determining the fire resistance of door and shutter assemblies including hardware. These hinges have been assessed for use on 30 minute and 1 hour timber fire doors FD30 / FD60.
- CE Marked
- Durability grade 7 - tested to 200,000 opening & closing cycles
- Test door mass grade 6 - suitable for use on doors up to 120kg in weight
- Corrosion resistance grade 4 - high resistance to corrosion in accordance to EN 1670
- Overall hinge grade 13
- Suitable for use 44mm and 54mm thick wooden doors
- To pass fire regulations three hinges must be fitted per door (pair and a half).
Unit Of Sale
- The 15525.1 hinges are sold and priced in pairs (2 hinges) and come supplied with fixing screws.
|Finish||Satin Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions||102mm x 76mm|
|Sold Per||Pair - (2 Hinges)|