Architectural Quality DIN Style Anti-Thrust Mortice Night Latch - CE Marked - Fire Rated - Certifire Approved - PVD Brass
Full Description Related Products
- DIN standard mortice night latch with anti-thrust.
- Ideal for use on front entrance doors, the mortice night latch works just like a Yale lock. A lever handle on this inside of the door is used to withdraw the latch and open the door. To open the door from the outside a key is inserted into a euro cylinder, when turned the latch is withdrawn and the door can be opened.
- Anti-thrust snib built into the forend of the lock, deadlocks the latch when the door is closed, preventing it from being able to be forced back with tools or by using the "credit card trick.
- PVD brass finish.
- Case size 150mm x 85mm.
- 60mm backset - 72mm euro to spindle centers.
- Satisfies BS 8300 and Approved Doc M (ADM). - Suitable for use in public and commercial buildings.
- For use on doors that require lever handle operation on the inside and key operation on the outside.
- Must be used in conjunction with a half set of lever handles and a half (single) euro profile cylinder.
- Comes supplied with a PVD brass (shiny finish) forend and frame mounted strike plate.
- Latch is withdrawn via a lever handle from the inside of the door. (handles sold separately).
- Latch is withdrawn via a half (single) euro profile cylinder from the outside of the door (cylinder sold separately).
- Suitable for use on inward or outward opening doors.
- Anti-thrust snib built into the forend of the lock, deadlocks the latch when the door is closed, preventing it from being able to be forced back with tools or by using the "credit card trick."
- Heavy duty lock case and stainless steel striker plate for the door frame.
- Solid stainless steel latch.
- Dual latch springing - spring strength can be adjusted on site to suit sprung or un-sprung lever furniture.
- Bolt through facility for bolt together fixing of lever handles and accessories at 38mm centers.
- Solid investment cast 8mm x 8mm spindle follower (to suit standard UK size spindles).
- 10 year mechanical guarantee as standard.
- Patented Easy Turn latch reversal mechanism. - Latch can be reversed on site without taking the lock case apart.
- Reversible and adjustable strike plate.
- Complete with black plastic frame box keep to sit behind the strike plate.
- PVD brass - (shiny finish).
Alternative Finishes Available
- Polished stainless steel
- Satin stainless steel
|Item Code||Lock Case Depth (A)||Backset To Keyhole (B)||Spindle To Euro centers (C)|
Standards This Product Conforms To
- Lock case tested and passed to BS EN 12209. The British / European standard requirements and test methods covering locks and latches. Classification number - 3M810F3BA00.
- Tested and passed to BS EN 1634 the British / European standard for determining the fire resistance of door and shutter assemblies including hardware. Assessed for use on 30 minute and 1 hour timber fire doors FD30 / FD60.- Intumescent lock case liners required (sold separately).
- Certifire approved.
- CE Marked
- Declaration of performance (DoP) - please see the additional information tab to download the certificate.
Options Available To Order
- This lock is also available to order with radius (rounded shape) forened and strike plates. Please contact us for lead times and prices.
- 13mm rebate kit for use when fitting this lock to rebated double doors.
- Intumescent lock case liners to suit the E*S DIN standard lock range are available. Please see our intumescent fire rated products category.
Extra Items Required For This Lock
- Lever door handles - (half set required for the inside of the door).
- 1/2" set fixing plate for bolt through lever furniture - (used to fit half a pair of door handles).
- Single (half) euro profile cylinder - (fitted to the outside of the door).
- Escutcheon or cylinder pull - (to cover the hole cut out for the cylinder and to pull the door closed with).
Rebate Kit For Double Rebated Doors
- 40836.1 - 13mm PVD brass rebate kit for use with DIN lock.
Unit Of Sale
- Each - (1 x lock case supplied with forend, strike plate and black plastic back box).
|Dimensions||85mm Case Depth - (60mm Backset) - 72mm Centres|
|Fire Rated||FD30 / FD60 - Fire Rated|
|Availability||Non stock product - please allow 3-7 days for delivery|
Non stock product - please allow 3-7 days for delivery