Rebated Disc Magnet Set - Concealed Magnetic Latch For 16mm - 30mm Full Sizes Internal Doors & Cupboards
This concealed rebated magnetic catch set is an innovative and versatile product that is quick and easy to install and can be used on any cupboard, wardrobe and full size door in the same way a roller/ball catch etc can be used.
The neodymium magnets and s/steel components used will not touch after installation - which means:
- The catch will never wear out - ensuring lifetime guarantee
- Product can be easily painted over
- Silent latching
- Completely concealed when door closed
- No protruding strike plate lip (unlike a roller/ball catch)
- Can be used to assist door latching problems (e.g. doors with weak door closers, doors with electric strikes, weak roller mortice locks and sliding doors etc)
- Great for keeping bi-fold doors closed (when fitted near middle hinges)
- Quick and easy to install - no chiselling required
- Ezifit s/steel housing cups automatically set the magnets perfectly parallel to each other, essential for precise power adjustment
Power adjustment packers can be used to increase magnetic holding strength.
- Insert packers (inside housing, under magnet) as required. (See picture). Supplied in four sizes (0.5mm - 3mm thick) for precise power adjustment up to 6mm.
Self Adhesive/Magnetic Cover Plate (Satin Stainless Steel)
- Protects magnets from impact damage during installation
- Protects magnets from corrosion
- Conceals magnet and screw head for a more attractive finish
Poron Xrd Foam impact absorption pad
- Use to further reduce impact noise and bouncing of door on frame when shutting
- Low compression set - after impact, foam pad will return to its original thickness indefinitely
|Finish||Satin Stainless Steel Casing|
|Dimensions||Face Diameter 12mm - Depth 9mm|
|Availability||Non stock product - please allow 3-7 days for delivery|