Side Mounted - Mini Touch Latch - For Press To Open Cupboard Doors
- 20076.1 Mini touch latch for use on cabinet and cupboard doors with no handles.
- This catch can be mounted to the sides, top or bottom of cabinet or cupboard door frame. The plastic receiver plate must be mounted to the inside (back) of the door.
- The door is automatically opened by simply applying pressure to the door itself, thus activating the release spring in the fitting.
- Light finger pressure on the door is sufficient to close it again. The plastic receiver plate engages with the touch latch to hold the door closed.
- Commonly called the elephant pressure catch. (When you look at the catch from the side profile it looks like an elephant!)
- This quick automatic spring catch can be use on overlay or inset doors.
- PLEASE NOTE - This touch latch is only suitable for use with standard butt hinges or UN-sprung blum style concealed hinges.
- Ideal for use on kitchen cabinet doors, wardrobes, and cupboard doors.
- Body made from steel.
- Roller and receiver made from plastic
- Bright zinc plated case - (BZP)
- White plastic roller and receiver plate
- The body of the mini touch latch must be fitted to the carcass or door frame - (see below images.)
- Suitable for use on overlay doors (doors that sit on top of the carcass or frame.)
- Suitable for use on inset doors (doors that sit inside that carcass or door frame.)
- Please note this touch latch is not suitable for use with sprung blum style kitchen hinges. (a sprung blum hinge "snaps" the door closed.)
- Suitable for use with standard butt hinges and un-sprung blum style cabinet hinges.
- The door must be able to be pushed inwards by a minimum of 2mm for the spring to release.
Unit Of Sale
- The press to open mini touch latch is sold individually - (Each.)
|Dimensions||34mm x 27mm|
|Availability||Stock item - please allow 1-3 days for delivery|
Stock item - please allow 1-3 days for delivery