COVID-19 - Our showroom is currently closed due to the current lockdown restrictions, we are still dispatching orders as normal and our phone lines remain open.
Architectural Quality Euro Profile Mortice Dead Lock Case - CE Marked - Fire Rated - Certifire Approved - Polished Stainless Steel
Full Description Related Products
- Architectural quality Euro profile mortice dead lock case from the Eurospec - E*S - Easi-T range.
- Shiny finish ideal for matching with chrome products.
- For use on doors need to be locked via a Euro profile cylinder.
- Must be used in conjunction a Euro cylinder.
- Comes supplied with a polished stainless steel (shiny finish) forend and frame mounted strike plate including black plastic back box.
- Deadbolt is locked and un-locked via a Euro profile cylinder (sold separately).
- Solid brass deadbolt with anti-saw rollers.
- Medium to heavy weight springing.
- Bolt through facility for bolt together fixing escutcheons at 38mm centres.
- Medium security architectural range.
- Suitable for use on internal doors in residential, commercial or public buildings.
- Polished stainless steel - (shiny finish).
Alternative Finishes Available
- Satin stainless steel.
- PVD Brass.
- Florentine bronze.
- Available in two sizes
- 64mm case depth (44mm backset).
- 76mm case depth (57mm backset).
|Item Code||Lock Case Depth (A)||Backset To Keyhole (B)|
Standards This Product Conforms To
- Lock case tested and passed to BS EN 12209. The British / European standard requirements and test methods covering locks and latches. Classification number - 3H810F2BA00.
- Tested and passed to BS EN 1634 the British / European standard for determining the fire resistance of door and shutter assemblies including hardware. Assessed for use on 30 minute and 1 hour timber fire doors FD30 / FD60.- Intumescent lock case liners required (sold separately).
- Certifire approved.
- CE Marked.
- Declaration of performance (DoP) - please see the additional information tab to download the certificate.
Options Available To Order
- This lock is also available to order with radius (rounded shape) forend and strike plates. Please contact us for lead times and prices.
- Intumescent sheets and lock case liners are available. Please see our intumescent fire rated products category for details.
Rebate Kit For Double Rebated Doors
- ARD5205SSS - 13mm satin stainless steel rebate kit for use with Eurospec architectural dead locks.
- Please note if the above reabte kit is used the lock finish will be a satin (brushed) stainless steel.
Unit Of Sale
- Each - (1 x lock case supplied with forend, strike plate and plastic back box).
|Finish||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions||64mm or 76mm Case Depth|
|Fire Rated||FD30 / FD60 - Fire Rated|
|Availability||Stock item - please allow 1-3 days for delivery|
Stock item - please allow 1-3 days for delivery