Lytham Lever Handles - Florentine Bronze
- The Florentine bronze Lever door handle suite from Carlisle Brass has an antique finish with a shaped backplate and a sweeping design lever.
- Ideal for those looking for a traditional design door handle
- Available with or without keyholes or with a turn and release option for bathrooms and WC's
Plate Styles Available
- Lever Latch Set - (Plain Plates)
- Lever Lock Set - (Plates With Key Holes)
- Bathroom Lever Set - (With Turn & Emergency Release)
- Made from solid brass.
- Florentine Bronze is a dark brown colour with golden highlights and visible brush marks in the surface. Florentine Bronze is an applied finish used to give brass items an aged, tarnished look.
- Both levers are sprung to ensure the lever always returns to its starting position
Back Plate Size
- 180mm x 48mm
- 8mm x 8mm square - UK Standard.
- Comes supplied with matching wood screws and spindle.
- Grub screw fixing to spindle for extra strength.
- Suitable for domestic use.
- Suitable for internal or external use.
Unit Of Sale
- Sold in pairs.
- (One pair consists of 1x left hand and 1x right hand)
Alternative Finishes Available
- Dual Finish - Satin Brass & Polished Brass
- Dual Finish - Satin Chrome & Polished Chrome
|Dimensions||180mm x 48mm|
|Availability||Non stock product - please allow 3-7 days for delivery|
Non stock product - please allow 3-7 days for delivery