Sliding Door Mechanisms
Our Sliding Door Mechanisms Collection
At G Johns & Sons, we provide a large range of sliding door mechanisms, where form meets function to transform the way we interact with interior and exterior spaces. Discover the perfect sliding door mechanism to improve the functionality and design of your space.
- We supply a large range of sliding door mechanisms, sliding door gear and folding door systems for various situations including:
- Internal wooden sliding doors, our Herkules sliding door tracks can accommodate single and double-door leaves and can be wall or ceiling mounted. The Herkules range also has a great range of accessories including pelmets to hide the track, brush seals and extra hanging kits.
- Our sliding glass door systems are ideal for use as room dividers, bedroom doors, and doors to en-suite bathrooms.
- The Eclisse range of sliding pocket doors is complete kits which come with all the stud work needed to allow a door to slide into a cavity wall, available as single or double door kits.
- Our fire-rated sliding pocket door kits are tested to a 30-minute FD30 rating and can be used with large doors measuring up to 1500mm wide and up to 2700mm in height.
- Folding door kits allow you to create bi-folding doors in between rooms and within cupboards.
- Within our sliding door mechanisms, have a look at the wardrobe and cupboard door systems category for tracks to install sliding cabinet doors.
- We also have a large range of flush-fitting handles for sliding doors within our inset sliding door handles category. Within our sliding door locks category, we also stock bathroom hook lock kits and key-operated claw locks which allow you to lock your sliding doors.