30 Minute Fire Rated Adjustable Sliding Pocket Single Door Kit - To Suit Doors 626mm - 1500mm Wide And Up To 2700mm High
- 30 minute fire rated sliding pocket door for single FD30 rated fire doors.
- Our adjustable sliding pocket door kits are suitable for doors between 626mm - 1500mm wide and up to 2700mm high.
- Each kit allows you to create a disappearing sliding door.
- This unique adjustable system can be used with both wide and tall doors.
- Simple and quick installation.
- Suits doors 35mm - 44mm thick.
- Max door weight 80kg.
- Endpost, crosspieces, cassette edge covers, door brushes and seals included with all of our sliding pocket door systems.
- Our 30 minute fire rated adjustable sliding pocket door gear systems for single doors have been designed to provide an unrivalled size and design flexibility with modular kits that are available in two heights and three widths as standard.
- The pocket door kits provide a system that is certified for use with FD30 door leaves. The FD30 system allows for approved* single door leaves to be installed.
- This unique fire rated assemblies open up new opportunities to create innovative designs and room layouts.
- Standard design – Gypsum framed Bespoke profiled timber door sub-linings come complete with intumescent fire seals and pre-cut and formed plasterboard sections which wrap around the sub-frame and create the door lining, all providing exceptional fire integrity.
- The standard plasterboard lining may be sub-lined with timber and architraved in the usual way for aesthetic purposes. Doors for use within these FD30 kits must incorporate a specific door leaf construction types to comply with the scope of certification, please see the downloads tab for guidance.
- Our FD 30 rated single kits include top fixed door brackets and poplar door linings as well as all the structural components for creating your double pocket.
- The adjustable cassette is constructed from exceptionally rigid Z profiles that interlock together to create a unit that is height adjustable. The benefit in this is that unlike other systems that only accept one exact leaf size the adjustable pocket door kits can accommodate on-site variations or changes without having to send it back and order a different kit (or having to try to modify it on site)
- The Z section is exceptionally easy to affix the plasterboard to. included within the box are the right self drilling screws to get a good fix and ensure the screws don't penetrate to deep and risk scratching the door face There is also enough surface area should you wish to bond your plasterboard onto the frame.
- Quality components include Delrin covered ball bearing rollers. White powder coated anodised aluminium track. Pre punched floor channel. Pre formed door Poplar door linings. Soft brush seals. Pre cut plasterboard profiles for frameless wall openings. All of these are specifically designed and manufactured to make installation easy and gives years of trouble free performance
- Unlike most other pocket door solutions available today, these kits are adjustable in both height and width making them ideal for use with non standard door sizes including extra wide and tall doors.
- Allows an interior door to slide and disappear into "pockets" within the wall cavity.
- Each set includes all the main components needed to install a long lasting, smooth running single sliding door including an adjustable steel cassette pocket which is used to create the wall cavity or "pocket" for the door to slide into.
- This high quality sliding door gear is suitable for residential and commercial applications. The unique design allows doors between 35mm-45mm thick to be installed with a finished wall of 150mm.
- Supplied as a kit to create the pocket, which can be fully fitted in under 60 minutes by a skilled installer.
- Suitable for doors up to 80kg in weight.
- Suitable for use with timber doors only - doors not included.
Supplied Complete With Timber Jamb Kit
- Our fire rated pocket door kits come supplied complete with timber lining - jamb kits.
Accessories Available To Suit The Adjustable Single FD30 Pocket Door System
- Soft close mechanism - to dampen softly close the sliding door. - (sold separately).
- Self closing mechanism - automatically pulls the door closed each time the door had been opened. - (sold separately).
Features & Benefits
- Adjustable pocket cassette system is ideal for use with non standard door sizes.
- Kits available for doors 626mm - 1500mm wide.
- Kits available for doors 1900mm - 2700mm high.
- Space saving - sliding doors help create up to 8% more living more space within a property
- Easy access
- Quiet operation
- Easy installation
Dimensions - Frame Sizes & Door Kit Sizes Available
- The necessary wall aperture dimensions for the single pocket door kits can be derived from the calculations and elevations shown below.
|Item Code||Door Width Style||Door Height Style||Door Width (WP)||Max Door Height (HP)||Finished Wall Thickness|
|41112.1||Standard||Standard||626mm - 926mm||2100mm||150mm|
|41112.2||Intermediate||Standard||926mm - 1250mm||2100mm||150mm|
|41112.3||Wide||Standard||1250mm - 1500mm||2100mm||150mm|
|41112.4||Standard||Tall Door||626mm - 926mm||2700mm||150mm|
|41112.5||Intermediate||Tall Door||926mm x 1250mm||2700mm||150mm|
|41112.6||Wide||Tall Door||1250mm - 1500mm||2700mm||150mm|
- Please note plasterboard is not provided with this kit and must be purchased separately.
To calculate studwork width and height from known door dimensions:
- Studwork width (W) = 2 x Door width (Wp) +20mm
- Studwork height (H) = Door height (Hp) + 85mm
To calculate door size from known studwork dimensions:
- Door width (Wp) = Studwork width (W) -20mm Divided By 2
- Door height (Hp) = Studwork height (H) - 85mm
To calculate door size from known door opening dimensions:
- Door width (Wp) = Door opening width (Op) + 95mm
- Door height (Hp) = Door opening height (Oh) + 33mm
To calculate door opening width and height from known door dimensions:
- Door opening width (Op) = Door width (Wp) - 95m
- Door opening height (Oh) = Door height (Hp) -33mm
Items Included Within The Adjustable FD30 Pocket Sliding Door Kit
- Adjustable metal cassette to create the "pocket"
- Screws to fix plasterboard to metal frame - (Plasterboard not supplied)
- Roller bearing door hanger kit
- Timber lining kit - (door jamb kit) including brush seals and rubber bumpers.
|Dimensions||150mm Finished Wall Thickness - Door Sizes 626mm - 1500mm Wide And Up To 2100mm High|
|Availability||Made To Order - 5-7 Working Days|