Flush Fitting Rectangular Ring Pull - Available In Two Sizes - Satin Chrome
- Flush fitting, inset handle with pull out ring pull.
- Ideal for use on bi-folding doors, cupboards, kitchen cabinet doors, wardrobes and trapdoors and sliding doors.
- Ring sits flush within the rectangular backplate when not in use. The ring can then be pulled out from the plate to allow you to open your door.
- This item has to be morticed (cut) into the door to allow it to sit fit flush.
- Available in two sizes
- Satin chrome plated - brushed finish.
|Item Code||Height (A)||Width (B)||Depth||Backplate Thickness|
- Made from solid brass.
- Satin chrome - A grey colour with blue undertones and visible brush marks in the surface of the item.
- The solid brass base material has been satinised (brushed with a satin wheel) and then chrome plated to produce this finish.
- For more information and how to care for this finish please see our guide to product finishes.
Alternative Finishes Available
- Polished chrome
- Antique brass
- Polished brass
- This handle is fitted via 4 x countersunk wood screws through the face of the backplate.
- Matching screws are supplied with this item.
- Suitable for internal or external use.
- To fit this handle completely flush a minimum door thickness of 18mm is required.
Unit Of Sale
- This item is sold individually - (Each)
|Availability||Stock item - please allow 1-3 days for delivery|
Stock item - please allow 1-3 days for delivery