Circular Flush Pull Handle - Available In Two Sizes - Satin Stainless Steel
- Contemporary design round, circular shape flush fitting, inset pull handles for sliding doors.
- Suitable for use on full height sliding doors, wardrobe doors and cupboard doors.
- Sleek minimal look thanks to discreet fixings (this item is fixed via wood screws from inside the recess).
- Made from stainless steel this item is a satin (brushed) finish.
- Made by Eurospec
- Available in two sizes - 20657.1 - 48mm diameter or 20657.2 - 78mm diameter.
- This item has to be morticed (cut) into the door to allow it to sit fit flush.
|Item Code||Diameter (A)||Opening Diameter (B)||Recess Diameter (C)||Recess Depth (D)||Backplate Thickness|
- Made from stainless steel.
- Satin stainless steel - a grey colour with very slight golden undertones. The raw stainless steel has been satinised "brushed" to produce visible brush marks in the surface of the item. For more information and how to care for this finish please see our guide to product finishes.
Alternative Finishes Available
- Polished stainless steel - (Shiny finish).
- This handle is fitted via 2 x wood screws inside the recess of the handle.
- Screws are supplied with this item.
- Suitable for internal or external use.
- To fit this handle completely flush a minimum door thickness of 18mm is required.
Unit Of Sale
- This item is sold individually - (Each)
|Finish||Satin Stainless Steel|
|Availability||Stock item - please allow 1-3 days for delivery|
Stock item - please allow 1-3 days for delivery