Rectangular Design Flush Pull Handle - 100mm x 50mm - Satin Stainless Steel
- Contemporary design rectangular shape flush fitting, inset pull handle for sliding doors.
- Made from stainless steel this item is a satin (brushed) finish.
- This item has to be morticed (cut) into the door to allow it to sit fit flush.
- Suitable for use on full height sliding doors, wardrobe doors and cupboard doors.
- Sleek minimal look thanks to discreet fixings. - (This item is fixed via wood screws from inside the recess.)
- Available in one size only - 100mm x 50mm
|Item Code||Height||Width||Recess Depth||Recess Height||Recess Width||Backplate Thickness|
- Made from stainless steel.
- Satin stainless steel - a grey colour with very slight golden undertones. The raw stainless steel has been satinised "brushed" to produce visible brush marks in the surface of the item.
- For more information and how to care for this finish please see our guide to product Finish.
Alternative Finishes Available
- Polished stainless steel - (Shiny finish)
- This handle is fitted via 2 x wood screws inside the recess of the handle.
- Screws are supplied with this item.
- Suitable for internal or external use.
- To fit this handle completely flush a minimum door thickness of 18mm is required.
Unit Of Sale
- This item is sold individually - (Each)
|Finish||Satin Stainless Steel|