Internal Sliding Timber Door Kits
Items 1-24 of 26
- 31268Sliding Door Gear System For Timber Doors Up to 60kg In Weight
Starting at £75.71 £63.09
- 40867Extra Door Hanging Kit To Suit 60kg Sliding Door Gear
Starting at £42.10 £35.08
- 40868Extra Door Hanging Kit To Suit 120kg Sliding Door Gear
Starting at £45.68 £38.07
- 40278Wall Mounting Brackets For Sliding Door Gear Track - Set Of 5
Starting at £14.75 £12.29
- 40276Soft Close Mechanism For Sliding Door Gear Systems
Starting at £81.91 £68.26
- 40864Wall Mounted Track Joining Bracket For Sliding Door Gear Tracks
Starting at £5.78 £4.82
- 41133Pack Of 5 Spacers - For Ceiling Mounting Sliding Door Tracks With Pelmets
Starting at £6.62 £5.52
- 44726Extra Door Hanging Kit To Suit Zero Clearance Low Headroom Sliding Door Track
Starting at £139.36 £116.13
- 43517Soft Close Mechanism To Suit The Zero Clearance Sliding Door Kit
Starting at £62.93 £52.44
- 43015Rea - Barn Door Style Sliding Door Gear With Face Fix Straps - For Door Widths Up To 900mm Wide - Track Length 2000mm - Matt Black
Starting at £261.50 £217.92
Items 1-24 of 26
- Our internal sliding door kits for internal wooden doors are ideal for use as sliding room dividers in bathrooms, bedrooms, living areas and offices.
- Our range of Herkules ball bearing sliding door kits can be used for single or double doors up to 120kg in weight.
- Suitable for wall or ceiling mounting our range of internal sliding door kits are available up to 3000mm long, for larger doors two tracks can be joined together.
- Optional extras include soft close devices to help prevent the internal sliding doors from slamming closed and a double door synchronisation mechanism.
- We stock a range of pelmet cover plates to hide the sliding tracks and rollers, these pelmets clip to the track and can be easily removed.