Traditional Heavy Quality Solid Brass Cupboard Knobs - 5 Sizes Available - Polished Chrome
- Heavy quality, traditional mushroom shape cupboard door knobs made from solid brass.
- High architectural quality range, each knob is made from solid brass giving the item a heavy luxurious feel.
- This popular design is ideal for use on classic or traditional units including, kitchen cabinet doors, wardrobes, cupboard doors and drawers.
- Available in 5 sizes from a small 25mm diameter up to a large 50mm diameter.
- Shiny polished chrome plated finish.
|Item Code||Knob Diameter||Backplate (Rose) Diameter||Projection From Door|
- Made from solid brass.
- Polished Chrome - a highly shiny, smooth, mirror like finish with a very slight blue tint.
- The solid brass base material has been highly polished and chrome plated to produce this finish.
Alternative Finishes Available
- Satin chrome
- Polished brass
- This cupboard knob is fitted via a M4 bolt from the rear of the door / drawer - see below diagram.
- Bolt through fixings provide a superior strong fixing allowing this knob to be fitted to tall or heavy doors.
- Comes supplied with a 25mm long bolt - suitable for use on 18mm thick doors.
- For doors thicker then 18mm, longer M4 fixing bolts are available to buy separately. (See related products below.)
- For fixing two cupboard knobs back to back on either side of a door, a length of M4 stud is required to screw the two knobs together. - See related products below.
- For face fixing a cupboard knob by screwing it directly into the front of a wooden door or drawer, a dual M4 / Wood screw is required. - See related products below.
- Suitable for internal use.
- For doors thicker then 18mm please purchase longer M4 fixing bolts. (See related products below.)
Unit Of Sale
- These cupboard knobs are sold individually - (Each.)
|Availability||Stock item - please allow 1-3 days for delivery|
Stock item - please allow 1-3 days for delivery