We have moved! Our new address is Unit D Westside Business Centre, Flex Meadow, Harlow, Essex, CM19 5SR
Clear Glass Ball Shape Cupboard Knobs - 3 Sizes - With Polished Brass Rose
- Ball shape cupboard door knobs made from a clear / transparent glass with a shiny polished brass back plate.
- This popular glass range is ideal for use on classic or contemporary units including, kitchen cabinet doors, wardrobes, cupboard doors and drawers.
- Available in 3 sizes from a small 25mm diameter up to a larger 35mm diameter.
|Item Code||Knob Diameter||Backplate (Rose) Diameter||Projection From Door|
- Knob made from clear glass.
- Backplate (rose) made from solid brass.
- Clear / transparent glass knob.
- Polished brass - highly polished shiny brass with a protective lacquer coating to help protect and maintain the finish.
Alternative Finishes Available
- Polished chrome
- Satin chrome
- This cupboard knob is fitted via a M4 bolt from the rear of the door / drawer - see below diagram.
- Bolt through fixings provide a superior strong fixing allowing this knob to be fitted to tall or heavy doors.
- Comes supplied with a 25mm long bolt - suitable for use on 18mm thick doors.
- For doors thicker then 18mm, longer M4 fixing bolts are available to buy separately. (See related products below.)
- For fixing two cupboard knobs back to back on either side of a door, a length of M4 stud is required to screw the two knobs together. - See related products below.
- For face fixing a cupboard knob by screwing it directly into the front of a wooden door or drawer, a dual M4 / Wood screw is required. - See related products below.
Unit Of Sale
- These cupboard knobs are sold individually - (Each.)
|Finish||Glass & Polished Brass|
|Availability||Non stock product - please allow 3-7 days for delivery|
Non stock product - please allow 3-7 days for delivery