Electro Magnetic Door Closers
- Our range of electro-magnetic door closers can be used in hold-open and free swing applications.
- Our range of Dorma, Geze and Arrow architectural door closers are a combination of hydraulic door closers and electromagnetic hold-open units.
- Used in conjunction with a fire alarm / smoke detection system, the electro-magnetic door closers are fully fire tested and CE marked to BS EN 1154 and BS EN 1155
- Hold open door closers allow occupants to legally hold open fire check doors. When the fire alarm system is activated the magnet deactivates and allows to the door to automatically close.
- Free swing door closers are also hard wired into the fire alarm system. In normal use the door will not self close and will free swing like there was no closer attached. When the fire alarm is activated the door closer engages and closes the door in the same way a standard door closer would.