Ringed Cupboard Knobs - Available In 3 Sizes - Florentine Bronze Finish
- Heavy quality, traditional mushroom shape ringed pattern cupboard door knobs with a Florentine bronze finish.
- High architectural quality range, each knob is made from solid brass giving the item a heavy luxurious feel.
- This popular design is ideal for use on classic or traditional units including, kitchen cabinet doors, wardrobes, cupboard doors and drawers.
- Available in 3 sizes from a small 25mm diameter up to a large 38mm diameter.
- Florentine bronze - a dark brown, antique brass style finish.
|Item Code||Knob Diameter||Backplate (Rose) Diameter||Projection From Door|
- Made from solid brass.
- Florentine bronze - a dark brown colour with golden highlights and visible brush marks in the surface.
- Florentine bronze is an applied finish used to give brass items an aged, tarnished look.
- Very good match to the antique brass finish.
- This item has been lacquered to help protect and maintain finish.
Alternative Finishes Available
- Polished brass
- Polished chrome
- Satin chrome
- Polished brass
- Pewter effect
- This handle is fitted via a M4 bolt from the rear of the door / drawer - see below diagram.
- Bolt through fixings provide a superior strong fixing allowing this knob to be fitted to tall or heavy doors.
- Comes supplied with M4 (diameter) x 60mm (long) bolts, these long bolts are designed to be cut down to length on site.
- To save having to cut down the bolts provided we sell a range of M4 fixing bolts in various lengths. (See related products below.)
- For fixing two cupboard knobs back to back on either side of a door, a length of M4 stud is required to screw the two knobs together. - See related products below.
- For face fixing a cupboard knob by screwing it directly into the front of a wooden door or drawer, a dual M4 / Wood screw is required. - See related products below.
Unit Of Sale
- These cupboard knobs are sold individually - (Each.)
|Availability||To Order (2 - 5 Days)|