Our showroom remains closed, we are dispatching orders as normal our phone lines remain open and we're offering a click and collect service.
Queen Anne Style - Ringed Pattern Reeded Cupboard Door Knobs - 3 Sizes - Polished Chrome
- Queen Anne style reeded pattern cupboard door knobs made from solid brass with a shiny polished chrome plated finish.
- This popular design with its ringed pattern is ideal for use on classic or contemporary units including, kitchen cabinet doors, wardrobes, cupboard doors and drawers.
- With a ball shape knob and a stepped pattern detail these knobs are great for tying in with 1930's style Art Deco door handles and furniture.
- High architectural quality range, each knob is made from solid brass giving them a heavy luxurious feel.
- Two piece design, these knobs can be fitted with or with out the backplate rose as required.
- These cupboard knobs are a shiny polished chrome plated finish.
- Available in 3 sizes
|Item Code||Knob Diameter||Backplate (Rose) Diameter||Projection From Door|
- Made from solid brass.
- Polished chrome - a highly shiny, smooth, mirror like finish with a very slight blue tint.
- The solid brass base material has been highly polished and chrome plated to produce this finish.
Alternative Finishes Available
- Satin chrome
- Polished brass
- Florentine bronze
- This cupboard knob is fitted via a M4 bolt from the rear of the door / drawer - see below diagram.
- Bolt through fixings provide a superior strong fixing allowing this knob to be fitted to tall or heavy doors.
- Comes supplied with a 25mm long bolt - suitable for use on 18mm thick doors.
- For doors thicker then 18mm, longer M4 fixing bolts are available to buy separately. (See related products below.)
- For fixing two cupboard knobs back to back on either side of a door, a length of M4 stud is required to screw the two knobs together. - See related products below.
- For face fixing a cupboard knob by screwing it directly into the front of a wooden door or drawer, a dual M4 / Wood screw is required. - See related products below.
- Suitable for internal use.
- For doors thicker then 18mm please purchase longer M4 fixing bolts. (See related products below.)
Unit Of Sale
- These cupboard knobs are sold individually - (Each.)
|Availability||Non stock product - please allow 3-7 days for delivery|
Non stock product - please allow 3-7 days for delivery