D Shape Cupboard Handle With Cage Design - Available In Two Lengths - Antique Steel
- A traditional D shape handle with steel cage design.
- Antique steel finish, a dark grey rustic style colour.
- Available in two lengths up to 168mm.
- Comes supplied with M4 fixing bolts.
- Classic design is ideal for use on traditional units including, kitchen cabinet doors, wardrobes, cupboard doors and drawers.
|Item Code||Bolt centers (A)||Overall Length (B)||Projection (C)||Diameter (D)|
- Made from steel.
- Antique steel finish. - An applied finish which is a dark grey rustic style colour.
- This handle is fitted via M4 bolts from the rear of the door / drawer - see below diagram.
- Bolt through fixings provide a superior strong fixing allowing this handle to be fitted to tall or heavy doors.
- Comes supplied with M4 (diameter) x 25mm (long) bolts - Suitable for use on 18mm thick doors.
- For doors thicker then 18mm, longer M4 fixing bolts are available to buy separately. (See related products below.)
Unit Of Sale
- This cabinet handle is sold individually - (Each)
|Availability||Non stock product - please allow 3-7 days for delivery|
Non stock product - please allow 3-7 days for delivery