Manhattan - Door Handles On Rose - Satin Stainless Steel
- The ER21-OS 71 Manhattan lever from the Karcher Design door handle collection is a contemporary design satin (brushed) finish lever handle made from stainless steel.
- High architectural quality.
- Made from grade 304 stainless steel. - Satin (brushed) finish
- Uses the patented Karcher Design 3 piece rose fitting system to make these handles very strong once fitted to the door.
- Suitable residential or commercial use.
- Matching satin stainless steel accessories available including Standard escutcheons (keyhole covers), Euro profile escutcheons and a bathroom turn & release set.
- Please allow approximatley 7 days for delivery.
How To Order Lever Handles With A Rose
- For Non-Locking Doors - 1 x (Pair) Lever Handles Only
- For Locking Doors - 1 x (Pair) Lever Handles Only + 2 x (Each) Standard Escutcheons
- For Euro Cylinder Locking Doors - 1 x (Pair) Lever Handles Only + 2 x (Each) Euro Escutcheons
- For Locking Bathroom Doors - 1 x Pair Lever Handles Only + 1 x (Set) Turn & Emergency Release
- Standard escutcheon - (key hole cover to suit regular "chubb style locks") - EZ1332-BB 71
- Euro profile escutcheon - (key hole cover to suit euro profile cylinders) - EZ1332-PZ 71
- Turn & emergency release - (a thumbturn used to lock bathroom doors, WC's and toilet doors) - CEZ1332-BAD 71
- Made from grade 304 stainless steel.
- Satin stainless steel is a grey colour with very slight golden undertones. Satin stainless steel has been "brushed" to produce visible brush marks in the surface of the item.
- Both levers are sprung to ensure the lever always returns to its starting position.
- Rose Diameter - 52mm
- Rose Thickness - 10mm
- Lever Length - 140mm
- See technical information tab for diagram and further details.
- 8mm x 8mm square - UK Standard.
- Comes supplied with male and female bolt through fixings and 8mm spindle.
- Grub screw fixing to spindle for extra strength once fitted to the door.
- Lever is fitted to the door using the Karcher Design patented 3 piece rose system.
- Suitable for residential or commercial use.
- Suitable for internal or external use.
Standards This Product Conforms To
- EN 1906 - European performance test standards for lever handles.
- Category of use 3 - High frequency of use by public or others with little incentive to exercise with care and with a high chance of misuse.
Unit Of Sale
- Lever handles are sold in pairs. (One pair consists of 1x left hand and 1x right hand.)
- Escutcheons (key hole covers) are sold individually (each.)
- Turn and emergency releases are sold as a set (One set consists of a rose with a thumbturn fitted to the inside of the door and a rose with a coin slot fitted to the outside of the door.)
|Finish||Satin Stainless Steel|
|Availability||Non stock product - please allow 3 weeks for delivery|
SKULight Weight Pattern Straight Bolt - Polished Chrome
Starting at £3.00 £2.50
SKUPlain Ring Gate Latch - Matt Black
Starting at £12.40 £10.33
SKUNecked Bolt - Polished Chrome
Starting at £4.37 £3.64
SKUTee Hinge - Medium Duty - Bright Zinc Plated
Starting at £5.11 £4.26
SKUTee Hinge, Medium Duty - Black
Starting at £5.50 £4.58
SKUReversible Hinge Heavy Duty - Galvanised Steel
Starting at £41.83 £34.86
SKUCranked Band Hinges - Galvanised Steel
Starting at £49.01 £40.84
SKUCounter flap Hinges - 102 x40mm.
Starting at £20.33 £16.94
SKUParliament Projection Hinges - Satin Chrome - 102 x 102mm / 102 x 127mm / 102 x 152mm
Starting at £37.01 £30.84
SKUERA High Security British Standard BS3621 Rated - Night Latch With Ant-Thrust - Polished Brass Plated
Starting at £70.01 £58.34
SKUERA High Security British Standard BS3621 Rated - Night Latch With Ant-Thrust - Satin Chrome
Starting at £70.01 £58.34