Modern Tapered Design Window Stays - Satin Chrome
- Brushed satin chrome plated, modern style casement window stays.
- Heavyweight architectural quality.
- Tapered design window handle.
- A casement stay is the handle or “arm” that fixes to the bottom of the window to help push the window open and pull the window closed.
- The casement arm sits on pins this makes the window "stay" in position when in the open or closed position.
- Solid brass.
- Satin chrome - (brushed finish).
Available in one length - (Size A On The Above Diagram).
- 254mm - (10 inches) - 20142.1
Important Info Before You Buy
- Suitable for wooden windows.
- Suits standard outward opening casement windows.
- Comes supplied with fixing screws and two standard pins.
- Matching window fastener to keep the window closed available - 20141.1.
|Availability||Non stock product - please allow 3-7 days for delivery|
Non stock product - please allow 3-7 days for delivery
SKUOval Knob On Raised Edge Covered Rose£0.00 £0.00
SKUBall Knob On Plain Covered Rose£0.00 £0.00
SKUCushion Knob On Raised Edge Covered Rose£0.00 £0.00
SKUPatterdale Mortice Knob£0.00 £0.00
SKUTeardrop Mortice Knob£0.00 £0.00
SKUReeded Ball Knob On Reeded Covered Rose£0.00 £0.00
SKUReeded Cushion Knob On Reeded Covered Rose£0.00 £0.00
SKUStepped Cushion Knob On Raised Edge Covered Rose£0.00 £0.00
SKUBun Knob on Covered Rose£0.00 £0.00
SKUOctagonal Knob£0.00 £0.00
SKUOval Knob£0.00 £0.00
SKULarge Oval Knob£0.00 £0.00