Polymer Bearing Grade 13 Hinges - CE Marked - Fired Rated - Certifire Approved - 120kg Weight Limit - 102mm x 76mm - Dark Bronze
- Grade 13 polymer bearing bronze finish hinges.
- Fire rated, CE marked and Certifire approved
- Tested and passed to British standard EN.1935 2002 overall grade 13.
- Tested to grade 7 door mass suitable for doors up to 120kg in weight.
- The bearing avoid metal to metal movement by using polymer bushes in the knuckle, impregnated with a specially formulated lubricant, This construction eliminates the wear and regular maintenance required by other types of hinge.
Dimension On Diagram
- Stainless steel
- Dark bronze
Standards This Product Conforms To
- Tested and passed to BS EN 1935* the British / European standard requirements and testing methods covering single axis hinges. Classification number - 4-7-7-1-1-4-0-14.
- *To meet this standard 2mm thick intumescent liners should be fitted behind each leaf of the hinge.
- Tested and passed to BS EN 1634 the British / European standard for determining the fire resistance of door and shutter assemblies including hardware. These hinges have been assessed for use on 30 minute and 1 hour timber fire doors FD30 / FD60.
- CE Marked
- Certifire approved
- Durability grade 7 - tested to 200,000 opening & closing cycles
- Test door mass grade 7 - suitable for use on doors up to 120kg in weight
- Corrosion resistance grade 4 - high resistance to corrosion in accordance to EN 1670
- Overall hinge grade 13
- Suitable for use 44mm and 54mm thick wooden doors
- To pass fire regulations three hinges must be fitted per door (pair and a half).
Unit Of Sale
- Sold and priced in pairs (2 hinges) supplied with fixing screws.
|Dimensions||102mm x 76mm|
|Fire Rated||FD30 / FD60 - Fire Rated|
|Sold Per||Pair - (2 Hinges)|
|Availability||Stock item - please allow 1-3 days for delivery|
Stock item - please allow 1-3 days for delivery