Rectangular Shape Flush Pull Handle For Sliding Doors & Windows - Polished Brass
- Rectangular shape flush fitting, inset pull handle for sliding doors.
- Suitable for use on full height sliding doors, wardrobe doors and cupboard doors.
- Also suitable for use as a sash lift on sliding sash windows.
- This item has to be morticed (cut) into the door to allow it to sit fit flush.
- Available in one size only - 102mm x 46mm
- Made from solid brass this item is a highly polished shiny finish.
|Item Code||Height||Width||Recess Depth||Recess Height||Recess Width||Backplate Thickness|
- Made from solid brass.
- Polished brass - highly polished, shiny finish.
- This item has been lacquered to help protect and maintain the shiny brass finish.
- For more information and how to care for this finish please see our guide to product finishes.
Alternative Finishes Available
- Satin chrome
- Polished chrome
- This handle is fitted via 4 x countersunk wood screws through the face of the backplate.
- Matching screws are supplied with this item.
- Suitable for internal or external use.
- To fit this handle completely flush a minimum door thickness of 18mm is required.
Unit Of Sale
- This item is sold individually - (Each)