Long Rectangular Shape Inset Flush Handle For Sliding Doors - 152mm x 50mm - Polished Chrome
- Long rectangular shape polished chrome flush fitting inset handle for sliding doors.
- Large design makes this handle suitable for use on full height sliding doors, wardrobe doors and cupboard doors.
- This flush handle measures 152mm x 50mm.
- Please note this handle has no lipping around the opening and cannot be used to pull a door open, making it only suitable for use on sliding doors.
- This item has to be morticed (cut) into the door to allow it to sit fit flush.
- Polished chrome plated - shiny finish.
|Item Code||Height||Width||Recess Depth||Recess Height||Recess Width||Backplate Thickness|
- Made from solid brass.
- Polished chrome - (shiny finish).
Alternative Finishes Available
- Satin nickel
- Satin chrome
- Polished brass
- Antique brass
- This handle is fitted via 2 x countersunk wood screws through the face of the backplate.
- Matching screws are supplied with this item.
- Suitable for internal or external use.
- To fit this handle completely flush a minimum door thickness of 18mm is required.
Unit Of Sale
- This item is sold individually - (Each)
|Dimensions||152mm x 50mm|
|Availability||Non stock product - please allow 3-7 days for delivery|
Non stock product - please allow 3-7 days for delivery