We have moved! Our new address is Unit D Westside Business Centre, Flex Meadow, Harlow, Essex, CM19 5SR
The Brassware Company - www.brassware.co.uk
G Johns & Sons Ltd - www.gjohns.co.uk is the new home of The Brassware Company - www.brassware.co.uk
We're still the same company with the same owners and the same staff, we've just simply decided to drop the trading name "The Brassware Company" which we've been using for the last 18 years.
We've decided to drop the trading name and use our limited company name which is G Johns & Sons Ltd, our company registration number 00384076 and our VAT number 232 6618 72 have not changed, we're simply re-branding to appeal to a larger more commercial customer base.
History of G Johns & Sons Ltd and The Brassware Company
G Johns & Sons was founded in 1888 as a builders contractors and incorporated in 1943 when we were based in Islington, North London.
Under the trading name of The Brassware Company, we moved into supplying architectural ironmongery after opening our original showroom back in 1996 in Winchmore Hill, North London, N21
Over the last 10 years we've become full members of the Guild of Architectural Ironmongers - (GAI)