Verona Lever Handles - Dual Finish Satin & Polished Stainless Steel
Full Description Related Products
- 15146.1 - a contemporary design dual finish lever handle made from stainless steel.
- Oval shape lever.
- High architectural quality, ideal for projects where top end design and functionality are paramount.
- Made from grade 304 stainless steel. - Dual finish, mixture of satin (brushed) and polished (shiny) stainless steel.
- Uses the patented design 3 piece rose fitting system to make these handles very strong once fitted to the door. Ideal for residential or commercial use.
How To Order Lever Handles With A Rose
- For Non-Locking Doors - 1 x (Pair) Lever Handles Only
- For Locking Doors - 1 x (Pair) Lever Handles Only + 2 x (Each) Standard Escutcheons
- For Euro Cylinder Locking Doors - 1 x (Pair) Lever Handles Only + 2 x (Each) Euro Escutcheons
- For Locking Bathroom Doors - 1 x Pair Lever Handles Only + 1 x (Set) Turn & Emergency Release
- Standard escutcheon - (key hole cover to suit regular "chubb style locks") - 23049.1
- Euro profile escutcheon - (key hole cover to suit euro profile cylinders) - 23055.1
- Turn & emergency release - (a thumbturn used to lock bathroom doors, WC's and toilet doors) - 15503.1
- Made from grade 304 stainless steel.
- Dual finish - mixture of satin (brushed) and polished (shiny) stainless steel.
- Satin stainless steel is a grey colour with very slight golden undertones which has been "brushed" to produce visible brush marks in the surface of the item.
- Polished stainless steel is a highly shiny mirror like finish with a very slight golden undertone. The raw stainless steel has been highly polished to produce a shiny mirror finish.
- Both levers are sprung to ensure the lever always returns to its starting position.
- Rose Diameter - 52mm
- Rose Thickness - 10mm
- Lever Length - 130mm
- 8mm x 8mm square - UK Standard.
- Comes supplied with male and female bolt through fixings and 8mm spindle.
- Grub screw fixing to spindle for extra strength once fitted to the door.
- Lever is fitted to the door using the design patented 3 piece rose system.
- Suitable for residential or commercial use.
- Suitable for internal or external use.
Standards This Product Conforms To
- EN 1906 - European performance test standards for lever handles.
- Category of use 3 - High frequency of use by public or others with little incentive to exercise with care and with a high chance of misuse.
Unit Of Sale
- Lever handles are sold in pairs. (One pair consists of 1x left hand and 1x right hand.)
- Escutcheons (key hole covers) are sold individually (each.)
- Turn and emergency releases are sold as a set (One set consists of a rose with a thumbturn fitted to the inside of the door and a rose with a coin slot fitted to the outside of the door.)
Alternative Finishes Available
- Satin stainless steel
- Polished stainless steel
|Finish||Satin & Polished Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions||52mm Diameter Rose|
|Availability||Non stock product - please allow 3 weeks for delivery|
Non stock product - please allow 3 weeks for delivery