Classic Bow Handle Design - Available In Eight Lengths - Satin Nickel
Full Description Related Products
- A classic design bow handle.
- Satin nickel (brushed finish.) - Satin nickel is a very close match to satin stainless steel ideal for use on kitchen cupboard doors.
- Available in eight lengths including long sizes up to 408mm.
- Comes supplied with M4 fixing bolts.
- Simple classic design is ideal for use on modern or traditional units including, kitchen cabinet doors, wardrobes, cupboard doors and drawers.
|Item code||Bolt centers (A)||Overall Length (B)||Projection (C)||Diameter (D)|
- Made from a zinc alloy.
- Satin nickel - a warm grey colour with a very slight golden tint and visible brush marks in the surface of the item.
- Satin nickel is a very close match to satin stainless steel ideal for use in kitchens.
- This item has been lacquered to help protect and maintain the satin nickel finish.
Alternative Finishes Available
- Polished chrome - (shiny finish)
- Matt chrome - (like satin nickel but more blue in colour.)
- This handle is fitted via M4 bolts from the rear of the door / drawer - see below diagram.
- Bolt through fixings provide a superior strong fixing allowing this handle to be fitted to tall or heavy doors.
- Comes supplied with M4 (diameter) x 25mm (long) bolts - Suitable for use on 18mm thick doors.
- For doors thicker then 18mm, longer M4 fixing bolts are available to buy separately. (Product 30176)
- Suitable for internal use.
Unit Of Sale
- This cabinet handle is sold individually - (Each)
|Availability||Stock item - please allow 1-3 days for delivery|
Stock item - please allow 1-3 days for delivery