T Bar Shape Cabinet Handle - Available In 15 Lengths - Satin Nickel
- T-Bar shape cabinet handles.
- 12mm diameter straight bar design.
- Satin nickel (brushed finish.) - Satin nickel is a very close match to satin stainless steel ideal for use on kitchen cupboard doors.
- Available in 15 lengths including long sizes up to 1084mm long ideal for use on tall wardrobes or long drawers.
- Comes supplied with M4 fixing bolts.
- Suitable for use on kitchen cabinet doors, wardrobes, cupboard doors and drawers.
|Item Code||Bolt centers (A)||Overall Length (B)||Projection (C)||Diameter (D)|
** Please note 20016.14 and 20016.15 have a middle post for extra support.
- Made from steel.
- Satin nickel - a warm grey colour with a very slight golden tint and visible brush marks in the surface of the item.
- Satin nickel is a very close match to satin stainless steel ideal for use in kitchens.
- This item has been lacquered to help protect and maintain the satin nickel finish.
Alternative Finishes Available
- Polished chrome - (Shiny finish)
- Satin chrome - (Brushed finish - more blue in colour)
- This handle is fitted via M4 bolts from the rear of the door / drawer - see below diagram.
- Bolt through fixings provide a superior strong fixing allowing this handle to be fitted to tall or heavy doors.
- Comes supplied with M4 (diameter) x 25mm (long) bolts - Suitable for use on 18mm thick doors.
- For doors thicker then 18mm, longer M4 fixing bolts are available to buy separately. (See related products below.)
- Suitable for internal use.
- For doors thicker then 18mm please purchase longer M4 fixing bolts. (See related products below.)
Unit Of Sale
- This cabinet handle is sold individually - (Each)
|Availability||Stock Item - (Up To Size L)|