Our showroom remains closed, we are dispatching orders as normal our phone lines remain open and we're offering a click and collect service.
Classic Design Half Moon Shape Cup Handle - Antique Burnished Brass
- 30268.1 - a classic design half moon shape cup handle.
- Antique burnished brass finish. (Brushed aged brass colour.)
- Bolt through from the rear of the door or drawer fixing via M4 fixing bolts.
- False screws on front face of the handle to give a traditional look.
- Simple classic design is ideal for use on modern or traditional units including, kitchen cabinet doors, wardrobes, cupboard doors and drawers.
|Item Code||Bolt centers||Overall Length||Height||Projection|
- Made from a zinc alloy.
- Antique burnished brass - a dark brown colour with golden highlights and visible brush marks in the surface of the item.
- Antique burnished brass is an applied finish used to give items an aged, tarnished look.
- This item has been lacquered to help protect and maintain the antique finish.
Alternative Finishes Available
- Antique distressed brass
- Satin brass
- Satin nickel
- Pewter effect
- This handle is fitted via M4 bolts from the rear of the door / drawer - see below diagram.
- Bolt through fixings provide a superior strong fixing allowing this handle to be fitted to tall or heavy doors.
- Comes supplied with M4 (diameter) x 60mm (long) bolts these long bolts are designed to be cut down to length on site.
- To save having to cut down the bolts provided we sell a range of M4 fixing bolts in various lengths. (See related products below.)
- Suitable for internal use.
Unit Of Sale
- This cabinet handle is sold individually - (Each)
|Availability||Non stock product - please allow 3-7 days for delivery|
Non stock product - please allow 3-7 days for delivery