Our showroom remains closed, we are dispatching orders as normal our phone lines remain open and we're offering a click and collect service.
Classic Design Half Moon Shape Cup Handle - Antique Distressed Brass
- 30267.1 - a classic design half moon shape cup handle.
- Antique brass colour with a distressed rustic finish.
- Bolt through from the rear of the door or drawer fixing via M4 fixing bolts.
- False screws on front face of the handle to give a traditional look.
- Simple classic design is ideal for use on modern or traditional units including, kitchen cabinet doors, wardrobes, cupboard doors and drawers.
|Item Code||Bolt centers||Overall Length||Height||Projection|
- Made from a zinc alloy.
- Antique distressed brass - a dark brown colour with golden highlights. This finish is known as "distressed" because the surface of the item is very slightly mottled. (As though the item has be very slightly hammered.)
- Antique distressed brass is an applied finish used to give brass items an aged, tarnished look.
Alternative Finishes Available
- Antique burnished brass - (smooth brushed finish)
- Satin brass
- Pewter effect
- Satin nickel
- This handle is fitted via M4 bolts from the rear of the door / drawer - see below diagram.
- Bolt through fixings provide a superior strong fixing allowing this handle to be fitted to tall or heavy doors.
- Comes supplied with M4 (diameter) x 60mm (long) bolts these long bolts are designed to be cut down to length on site.
- To save having to cut down the bolts provided we sell a range of M4 fixing bolts in various lengths. (See related products below.)
- Suitable for internal use.
Unit Of Sale
- This cabinet handle is sold individually - (Each)
|Availability||Non stock product - please allow 3-7 days for delivery|
Non stock product - please allow 3-7 days for delivery