Heavy Internal Door Tidy with Draught Excluder - Two Sizes - Antique Brass
- Heavy architectural quality internal door tidy with draught excluder for the inside of a front door.
- This plate is designed to cover the hole made by fitting a letter box into a front door
- Known as a letter plate tidy as it tidies up the appearance of the inside of the door
- Helps to cut down on draught coming through the letter plate via the foam lined flap.
- Made from solid brass
- Antique Brass
Available in two sizes
|Item Code||Length (A)||Height (B)||Depth||Aperture Height (C)||Aperture Width (D)||Bolt Centres Cover Range|
|48217.1||260mm||88mm||12mm||45mm||200mm||215mm to 240mm|
|48217.2||315mm||115mm||12mm||60mm||245mm||260mm to 290mm|
- Supplied with 2 x imperial and 2 x metric flat countersunk bolts, these bolts are designed to replace the existing bolts and dome nuts supplied with the letter plate. The flat bolts allow the inner tidy to sit flat against the back of the door.
- Supplied with matching wood screws to attach the tidy to the back of the door.
- Designed to cover the hole on the inside of the front door where the letter plate has been cut out for
- For the right size letter tidy - Make a note of the distance between the bolt centres of your letter plate and the height of the aperture. Choose a letter tidy that is slightly longer and higher to make sure you cover the hole and bolts in the door
|Availability||Non stock product - please allow 3-7 days for delivery|
Non stock product - please allow 3-7 days for delivery