Internal Letter Plate Flap - Letter Tidy - Matt Bronze
- Internal flap for the inside of a front door.
- This plate is designed to cover the hole made by fitting a letter box into a front door.
- Known as a letter plate tidy as it tidies up the appearance of the inside of the door
- Helps to cut down on draught coming through the letter plate and helps to stop people looking through hole.
- Matt Bronze
|Item Code||Length (A)||Height (B)||Depth (C)|
- Designed to cover the hole on the inside of the front door where the letter plate has been cut out for.
- Letter tidy plates have a curved shape which allows them to sit on top of the fixing bolts and domed nuts used to secure a letter plate in place.
- Screw fixes to the back of the front independently of the letter plate.
- Comes supplied with fixing screws and two brackets hanging brackets.
- For the right size letter tidy - Make a note of the distance between the bolt centers of your letter plate and the height of the aperture. Choose a letter tidy that is slightly longer and higher to make sure you cover the hole and bolts in the door
|Availability||Non stock product - please allow 3-7 days for delivery|
Non stock product - please allow 3-7 days for delivery