Door Mounted - Quick Auto Spring Catch - For Push To Open Cupboard Doors
- 20077.1 Quick auto spring catch for use on cabinet and cupboard doors with no handles.
- Ideal for use on kitchen cabinet doors, wardrobes, and cupboard doors.
- The door is automatically opened by simply applying pressure to the door itself, thus activating the release spring in the fitting.
- Light finger pressure on the door is sufficient to close it again. The metal receiver plate engages with the touch latch to hold the door closed.
- This catch must be fitted to the inside (back) of the door, while the plastic receiver plate is mounted to the top or bottom of the cabinet / cupboard door frame.
- This touch latch can be use on overlay or inset doors.
- PLEASE NOTE - This touch latch is only suitable for use with standard butt hinges or UN-sprung blum style concealed hinges. For blum style hinges, please use this product.
- Body made from steel.
- Roller and receiver made from plastic
- Bright zinc plated case - (BZP)
- White plastic roller and receiver plate
- The body of the quick auto spring catch must be fitted to the inside (back) of the door, while the plastic receiver plate is fitted to the bottom or top of the cupboard / cabinet frame. - (See below images.)
- Suitable for use on overlay doors (doors that sit on top of the carcass or frame.)
- Suitable for use on inset doors (doors that sit inside that carcass or door frame.)
- Please note this touch latch is not suitable for use with sprung blum style kitchen hinges. (a sprung blum hinge "snaps" the door closed.)
- Suitable for use with standard butt hinges and un-sprung blum style cabinet hinges.
- The door must be able to be pushed inwards by a minimum of 2mm for the spring to release.
Unit Of Sale
- The press to open quick auto spring catch is sold individually - (Each.)
|Dimensions||53mm x 28mm|