Frame Mounted - Large Touch Latch - For Push To Open Cupboard Doors And Loft Hatches
- 20075.1 Classic pattern large style "Tutch" latch for use on cabinet and cupboard doors with no handles.
- This touch latch can also be used as press to open catch for loft hatch doors.
- This catch is mounted to the sides or top / bottom of a cabinet or cupboard door frame. The plastic receiver plate must be mounted to the inside (back) of the door.
- The door is automatically opened by simply applying pressure to the door itself, thus activating the release spring in the fitting.
- Light finger pressure on the door is sufficient to close it again. The metal receiver plate engages with the touch latch to hold the door closed.
- This spring catch can be use on overlay or inset doors.
- PLEASE NOTE - This touch latch is only suitable for use with standard butt hinges or UN-sprung blum style concealed hinges.
- Ideal for use on kitchen cabinet doors, wardrobes, cupboard doors and loft hatch doors.
- Body and receiver plate are made from steel.
- Bright zinc plated case - (BZP)
- The body of the touch latch must be fitted to the carcass or door frame - (see below images.)
- Suitable for use on overlay doors (doors that sit on top of the carcass or frame.)
- Suitable for use on inset doors (doors that sit inside that carcass or door frame.)
- Please note this touch latch is not suitable for use with sprung blum style kitchen hinges. (a sprung blum hinge "snaps" the door closed.)
- Suitable for use with standard butt hinges and un-sprung blum style cabinet hinges.
- The door must be able to be pushed inwards by a minimum of 2mm for the spring to release.
- Also suitable for use as a press to open catch for loft hatch doors.
Unit Of Sale
- The press to open large "tutch" latch is sold individually - (Each).
|Dimensions||78mm x 36mm|