Flush Fitting Rectangular Ring Pull - Available In Two Sizes - Polished Brass
- A flush fitting, inset handle with pull-out ring pull.
- Ideal for use on bi-folding doors, cupboards, kitchen cabinet doors, wardrobes and trapdoors and sliding doors.
- The ring sits flush within the rectangular backplate when not in use. It can then be pulled out from the plate to allow you to open your door.
- This item has to be morticed (cut) into the door to allow it to sit fit flush.
- Available in two sizes
- Shiny highly polished brass finish.
|Item Code||Height (A)||Width (B)||Depth||Backplate Thickness|
- Made from solid brass.
- Polished brass - highly polished, shiny finish.
- This item has been lacquered to help protect and maintain the shiny brass finish.
Alternative Finishes Available
- Antique brass
- Polished chrome
- Satin chrome
- This handle is fitted via 4 x countersunk wood screws through the face of the backplate.
- Matching screws are supplied with this item.
- Suitable for internal or external use.
- To fit this handle completely flush a minimum door thickness of 18mm is required.
Unit Of Sale
- This item is sold individually - (Each)