Our showroom remains closed, we are dispatching orders as normal our phone lines remain open and we're offering a click and collect service.
Concave Bow Handle - Available In Two Lengths - Satin Nickel
- Concave bow handle.
- Satin nickel (brushed finish.) - Satin nickel is a very close match to satin stainless steel ideal for use on kitchen cupboard doors.
- Available in two lengths.
- Comes supplied with M4 fixing bolts.
- Suitable for use on kitchen cabinet doors, wardrobes, cupboard doors and drawers.
|Item Code||Bolt centers (A)||Overall Length (B)||Projection (C)||Width (D)|
- Made from a zinc alloy.
- Satin nickel - a warm grey colour with a very slight golden tint and visible brush marks in the surface of the item.
- Satin nickel is a very close match to satin stainless steel ideal for use in kitchens.
- This item has been lacquered to help protect and maintain the satin nickel finish.
- This handle is fitted via M4 bolts from the rear of the door / drawer - see below diagram.
- Bolt through fixings provide a superior strong fixing allowing this handle to be fitted to tall or heavy doors.
- Comes supplied with M4 (diameter) x 25mm (long) bolts - Suitable for use on 18mm thick doors.
- For doors thicker then 18mm, longer M4 fixing bolts are available to buy separately (Product 30176).
- Suitable for internal use.
Unit Of Sale
- This cabinet handle is sold individually - (Each)
|Availability||Non stock product - please allow 3-7 days for delivery|
Non stock product - please allow 3-7 days for delivery