Flush Fitting Rectangular Ring Pull - Available In Two Sizes - Antique Brass
- Flush fitting, inset handle with pull out ring pull.
- This item has to be morticed (cut) into the door to allow it to sit fit flush.
- Ideal for use on bi-folding doors, cupboards, kitchen cabinet doors, wardrobes and trapdoors and sliding doors.
- Ring sits flush within the rectangular backplate when not in use. The ring can then be pulled out from the plate to allow you to open your door.
- Available in two sizes
- Dark Antique Brass finish - a dark brown aged, tarnished colour.
- Made from solid brass.
- Dark Antique Brass - a dark brown colour with golden highlights and visible brush marks in the surface of the item.
- Dark Antique Brass is an applied finish used to give brass items an aged, tarnished look.
- This item has been lacquered to help protect and maintain the antique finish.
- For more information and how to care for this finish please see our guide to product Finish.
Alternative Finishes Available
- Polished brass
- Satin chrome
- Polished chrome
- This handle is fitted via 4 x countersunk wood screws through the face of the backplate.
- Matching screws are supplied with this item.
- Suitable for internal or external use.
- To fit this handle completely flush a minimum door thickness of 18mm is required.
Unit Of Sale
- This item is sold individually - (Each)
|Non stock product - please allow 3-7 days for delivery
Non stock product - please allow 3-7 days for delivery