Frame Mounted - Black Magnetic Push Catch - For Press To Open Cabinet Doors
- 30486.1 Black magnetic pressure catch for use on cabinet and cupboard doors with no handles.
- Supplied with a 35mm x 12mm steel receiver plate which connects with the magnetic tip at the end of the plunger.
- The door is automatically opened by simply applying pressure to the door itself, thus activating the release spring in the fitting.
- Light finger pressure on the door is sufficient to close it again. The door is held closed by the magnet gripping the steel receiver plate attached to the back (inside) of the cupboard door.
- This spring catch can be use on overlay or inset doors.
- PLEASE NOTE - This touch latch is only suitable for use with standard butt hinges or UN-sprung blum style concealed hinges.
- Ideal for use on wardrobes, cabinet doors, bathroom cupboard doors.
- Body made from plastic.
- Receiver made from steel.
- Black plastic body, with bright zinc plated receiver plate.
- The body of the touch latch must be fitted to the carcass or door frame - (see below images.)
- Suitable for use on overlay doors (doors that sit on top of the carcass or frame.)
- Suitable for use on inset doors (doors that sit inside that carcass or door frame.)
- Please note this touch latch is not suitable for use with sprung blum style kitchen hinges. (a sprung blum hinge "snaps" the door closed.)
- Only suitable for use with standard butt hinges and un-sprung blum style cabinet hinges.
- The door must be able to be pushed inwards by a minimum of 2mm for the spring to release.
Unit Of Sale
- Sold individually - (Each)
- Comes supplied with a 35mm x 12mm steel receiver plate.
|Availability||Stock item - please allow 1-3 days for delivery|
Stock item - please allow 1-3 days for delivery