COVID-19 - Our showroom is currently closed due to the current lockdown restrictions, we are still dispatching orders as normal and our phone lines remain open.
Scrigno Single Sliding Pocket Door Kit - Fire Rated Kit - FD30 - 125mm Finished Wall Thickness
- Time saving pre-assembled single sliding pocket from Scrigno
- Space saving.
- Simple and quick installation.
- Suits doors 35mm - 44mm thick.
- Max door weight 100kg.
- Endpost, crosspieces, cassette edge covers, door brushes and seals included with all Scrigno sliding pocket door systems.
- The Scrigno (pronounced Scree-nio) sliding door gear system uses a pre-fabricated cassette system to create a single sliding pocket door.
- Unlike most other pocket door solutions available today, Scrigno systems come pre-fabricated. Just drop the supplied aluzinc cage into place, plaster over the opening and then you're ready to install the door of your choice on the hangers and sliding track provided.
- Allows an interior door to slide and disappear into a "pocket" within the wall cavity.
- Each set includes all the main components needed to install a long lasting, smooth running sliding door including a pre-made steel cassette pocket which is used to create the wall cavity or "pocket" for the door to slide into.
- This high quality sliding door gear is suitable for residential and commercial applications. The unique design allows doors between 35mm-45mm thick to be installed with a finished wall of 125 mm.
- Supplied as a kit to create the pocket, which can be fully fitted in under 60 minutes by a skilled installer.
- Suitable for doors up to 100kg in weight.
- Suitable for use with timber doors only - door not included.
Accessories Available To Suit The Scrigno Single Pocket Door System
- Soft close mechanism - to dampen softly close the sliding door. - (sold separately).
Features & Benefits
- Space saving - sliding doors help create up to 8% more living more space within a property
- Easy access
- Quiet operation
- Easy installation
- Prefabricated cassette design allows for very quick installation on site.
Dimensions - Frame Sizes & Door Kit Sizes Available
|Item Code||Door Size (Dw x Dh)||Max Passage Size (L x H)||Overall Frame Size (Li x Hi)||Finished Wall Thickness (Pf)|
|48706.1||686mm x 1981mm - (2ft. 3in. x 6ft. 6in.)||656mm x 1970mm||1490mm x 2080mm||125mm|
|48706.2||762mm x 1981mm - (2ft. 6in. x 6ft. 6in.)||732mm x 1970mm||1616mm x 2080mm||125mm|
|48706.3||838mm x 1981mm - (2ft. 9in. x 6ft. 6in.)||808mm x 1970mm||1792mm x 2080mm||125mm|
|48706.4||914mm x 1981mm - (3ft. 0in. x 6ft. 6in.)||884mm x 1970mm||1918mm x 2080mm||125mm|
|48706.5||726mm x 2040mm - (Metric Door)||686mm x 2030mm||1530mm x 2140mm||125mm|
|48706.6||926mm x 2040mm - (Metric Door)||786mm x 2030mm||1930mm x 2140mm||125mm|
|48706.7||826mm x 2040mm - (Metric Door)||886mm x 2030mm||1730mm x 2140mm||125mm|
|48706.8||1026mm x 2040mm - (Metric Door)||986mm x 2030mm||2130mm x 2140mm||125mm|
- Please note plasterboard is not provided with this kit and must be bought separately.
Items Included Within The Scrigno Pocket Sliding Door Kit
- Metal cassette to create the "pocket"
- Screws to fix plasterboard to metal frame - (Plasterboard not supplied)
- Roller bearing door hanger kit
|Dimensions||125mm Wall Thickness|
|Fire Rated||FD30 - Fire Rated|
|Availability||Non stock product - sent direct from factory - please allow 2-3 working days for delivery|
Non stock product - sent direct from factory - please allow 2-3 working days for delivery